Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 01.12.09

There is a beautiful cover of snow everywhere!! We spent a weekend cooped up in the house, which is perfectly fine by me! I got a big headstart on organizing my den, and had a lot of family time!

So what will be on our dinner table this week? Thanks to Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary, I have the whole month planned out! Thanks to The Organizing Junkie, I get to share it with everyone (:


Each night of the week, I chose a different theme. Here are my themes for January/beginning of February. I'll re-evaluate then.
Monday: New Recipe
Tuesday: Ethnic
Wednesday: Soup
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner
Friday: Crockpot
Saturday: "Fun"
Sunday: We don't plan Sundays. We usually eat at my parents' house after church


Here is this week's menu:

Monday: Heavenly Potatoes & Ham*recipe here* (My parents got us a ham, so I'm baking it, and cutting it into portions for recipes spread out throughout the month and freezing them ((1-2 per week so we don't get sick of it. I do this because they get us a ham every year, and I have burnt us out by having a 'ham' recipe every night of the week for two weeks!!))
Tuesday: Chimichangas/Beans & Rice
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Soup *recipe here*
Thursday: Pancakes and Sausage (Hutch takes cupcakes to preschool for snacks)
Friday: Chicken with Black Beans and Cream Chees (crockpot) *recipe here*/Rice
Saturday: Ham & Pineapple Homemade Pizza (*Crust recipe here* -made in bread machine) and (*Sauce recipe here*)

Looking forward to a great eating week! Hope you have a wonderful week wherever you are!

2 comments:

Nic said...

I have planned out our next couple of months worth of meals using a similar process to what you have used (have baby number 5 due in less thatn a week).

I have launched a Free Menu Planner you might like to check out. Have a great week!

Mimi said...

What a fun way to organize your weekly menu!